Job title: HR Business Partner
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Job summary: The ideal candidate will be required to provide support across a range of strategic and administrative functions, while ensuring that all HR programs are aligned with business objectives. They will also be required to provide support in the day-to-day operations of the HR Department.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Providing support and guidance to Line Managers in the implementation and/or interpretation of HR programmes, policies, and SOPs
• Contribute to the development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics and standard reports for ongoing company requirements
• Contribute to the development of new procedures and policies to continually improve the efficiency of the HR department and to improve employee experience across the organisation
• Support the recruitment and on boarding process, including background checks and verification
• Contribute to strategic processes such as performance management, competency management, and learning and development, among others
• Ensure compliance of all HR programs and policies with state and federal regulations, applicable employment laws, and update same as and when required
• First degree from a reputable university and A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
• Membership of a relevant and recognised professional body e.g CIPM, SHRM, etc.
• Minimum of 4 – 5 years of generalist knowledge and experience across the HR value chain, particularly in recruitment, labour law & HR best practice, policy formulation, workforce planning, competency assessment, performance management, employee relations and HSE
• Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team
• Must have interest in working with a tech start-up and be flexible enough to keep up with the dynamics of a fast-growing company.
Qualified and interested candidates should send CVs to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 9th October 2020