Role: Investment Officer
Location: Ibadan, Abuja, Lekki and Ikeja
Duties & Responsibilities
• Focus on investment and build investors’ confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value.
• Create investors clientele to meet the monthly target as stipulated.
• Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
• Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
• Manage equity research and investor relationships
• Present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualifications:
• First Degree or its equivalent in any field.
• Minimum of 5 years post graduate cognate experience in any reputable Investment or financial institution with proven track records of achievement.
• Understanding of the financial market in the location they intend to work is compulsory.
• Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
• The ideal candidate must have cognate experience in a reputable Financial Institution.
• He/ She must have the required capacity to Identity and mobilize business from Lagos environ and neighboring states.
• He/ She must be a self-starter and possess confidence to grow the business considerably within a reasonable time frame.
• Highly proficient in the use of the Microsoft office suite.
• Excellent communication skills (Written & Oral).
• Proactive with sound problem solving skills.
• Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
SALARY AND COMMISSION IS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Kindly Send in your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Location and role as the subject of the mail.