JOB VACANCY: Senior Marketing Associate
COMPANY: Redwire Marketing Consulting
LOCATION: Victoria Island, Lagos
The Senior Marketing Associate will be responsible for creating, developing and implementing marketing plans in accordance with the Head of Marketing. Also responsible for ensuring the Marketing Team manage the art and science of marketing to solve clients needs within the determined budget.
* Coordinate internal marketing;
* Oversee and develop marketing campaigns, plans and proposals;
* Write and proofread thought leadership marketing articles;
* Attend client meetings to understand clients’ needs for briefs;
* Create communications and operations plans for clients;
* Manage tasks administration to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly;
* Conduct brainstorming sessions with the team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable plans in a fiscally responsible manner;
* Conduct research and analyze data to identify and define audiences;
* Conceive, develop and implement efficient and intuitive marketing strategies;
* Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submits reports of performance;
* Oversee the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts;
* Perform promotional activities for clients;
* Organize events and product exhibitions;
* Supervise a cross-functional team of designers, marketers and digital marketers;
* Monitor competitor activity and brainstorm potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services.
* Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, PR or related fields.
* Minimum of 8 years’ work experience as a marketing person, with 4 years in a consulting firm.
* Proven experience/knowledge of CRM and Marketing Automation tools.
* Proven knowledge of SiteCatalyst, and marketing analytics such as campaign tracking and reporting strategy
* Professional competency in the management and execution of complex projects, consulting internal clients, and management of multiple resources.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills with the proven ability to work in a team environment.
* Well exposed, well-traveled, reads books and has an opinion on a wide variety of subjects.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title (Senior Marketing Associate) as the subject of the email before the 23rd of October, 2020. NOTE: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.