J O B V A C A N C Y
COMPANY: PPC Ltd (BT Health & Diagnostic Centre)
JOB TITLE: Accountant
REPORTS TO: Head of Finance
1. Summary of Roles / Responsibilities
• Reconciliation of all bank accounts indicating the elements of interest on Loan/Overdraft and other bank charges.
• Administration of company’s tax system, including the compilation and remittance of staff PAYE tax deducted, staff pension contribution, VAT
collected and withholding tax deducted.
• Responsible for the financial transactions and reporting of company’s projects.
• Interact with tax and other regulatory/statutory authority.
• Disbursement of cheques to vendors and other supplier of goods and services.
• Ensure that all department transactions are properly filed.
• Ensure compliance with the financial and management accounting guideline and procedure manual and all internal control approved by the
company from time to time.
• Maintain accounts payables, remittance payment advice, age payable analysis and vendor reconciliation.
• Ensure that all cash advance to staff are duly retired and management of office floats/ imprest.
• Process data through the sales and purchase ledgers from the point of receipt of the invoice to completion of the transaction.
• Assist in processing financial transactions through SAGE and other accounting applications.
• Collaborate with accounting and finance team to prepare monthly financial statements.
• Ensure confirmation of receipt of payment before any test is carried out.
• Carry out other key accounting functions.
2. Qualification and Person Specification
• B.Sc. in Accounting or other accounting-related courses.
• Must have ACA, or any other accounting related certification.
• At least 3years of proven work experience as an accountant.
• Excellent understanding of modern accounting techniques and software.
• Highly numeric/strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Advanced level spreadsheet skill and PC literacy.
• Must be able to use SAGE or any accounting software.
3. Job Type
4. How to apply/Criteria/deadline.
• Please send your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday, 17th of November, 2020, using the role as subject.
• Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.