Job Title – Analyst (Buying & Merchandising)
Industry – Retail (Fashion & Lifestyle)
Location – Lagos
· Develop and analyse sales reports, forecast and recommend purchase approach during seasonal buys to facilitate planning and inventory management.
· Assist in assortment split amongst outlets using metrics to aid maximum conversion.
· Prepare quantitative research for our range of brands and analyse to prepare presentations and recommend improvements.
· Analyse data and synthesize into clear, relevant results for stock selection
· Collaborate with Store Managers to establish inventory replenishment pattern and monitor stock transfers
· Minimum of BSc degree in any relevant discipline
· Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
· Proficiency in the use of Excel & PowerBI is compulsory
· Experience in fashion retail (particularly in e-commerce companies like Jumia, Konga etc) is highly desirable
Skills & Abilities
· Data-driven & Analytical
· Strategic Thinking
· Communication (Written, Verbal & Presentation)
· Research Skills
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org latest Monday, 30th November 2020.