Our client, a luxury Beauty and Skincare company, seeks to hire a Finance Officer.
Location: Lagos (Island)
· Assist in the preparation of budget.
· Reconciliation of payment, invoices from vendors, daily and weekly transactions.
· Resolve financial disputes raised by vendors, and/or customer service team.
· Schedule payment of taxes e.g Paye, VAT.
· Manage financial records and receipts – ensure that they are up to date.
· Perform financial analysis, reporting and management tasks.
· Identify invoicing related issues and accounting discrepancies.
· Bachelor degree/HND in Accountancy from a reputable University.
· A minimum of 2 years relevant/cognitive experience in an Accounting or Finance related role.
· Detail-oriented, precise and meticulous.
· Great communication and time management skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to email@example.com, using “Finance Officer” as subject of mail.
Deadline: Nov 16 2020