• Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related
• 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant
• Candidate must have or currently working in a manufacturing company
• Proven experience in managing factory workers.
• Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
• Effective HR administration and people management skills.
• Exposure to payroll practices.
• Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary Budget- 100,000 -120,000
Qualified candidates ONLY should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org