Job Title: Personal Trainer
•Demonstrating exercises and routines to clients
• Assisting clients in exercises to minimize injury and promote fitness
• Modify exercises according to clients’ fitness levels
• Monitoring client progress
• Providing information or resources on general fitness and health issues
• Providing emergency first aid if necessary
• Facilitate Group Exercise classes
•2 years experience in Personal Training Services.
•Degree: University graduates (Human Kinetics)+H10
• Energetic, good interpersonal skills
• Has good understanding of the body composition analysis, fitness routines, nutrition and supplementation
• Excellent time keeping and organizational skills
• Has the ability to deliver a high level of customer care
• Excellent oral communication skills
• High level of enthusiasm and drive
• Has the ability to use information technology for a range of purposes including record keeping, class scheduling, session reminders, sales and invoicing, client and group management and analyzing your clients’ progress.
Qualified candidates should send cvs to
Note: only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Deadline Nov 15th, 2020