VACANCY FOR A QA/QC OFFICER IN A BATCHING PLANT!!!
A leading indigenous Engineering and Construction Company with its Head Office in Lekki, Lagos is looking to recruit a QA/QC Officer to supervise its Batching Plant.
• Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
• Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
• Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
• Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
• Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
• Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
• Making recommendations for improvement.
• Creating training materials and operating manuals.
Quality Assurance Specialist Requirements:
• B.Sc./HND in Civil Engineering, Building Management or a Relevant Course.
• Certification in Quality Assurance is a plus.
• Minimum of 7years relevant work experience
• Previous experience in Quality Assurance in the Construction Industry.
• Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
• Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Experience in a fin-tech company is a plus
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘QA/QC Officer’ as the subject on or before 30th November 2020