VACANCY EXIST FOR A QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER
• We are looking to employ the services of a Quality Control Officer for the University of Lagos Ventures. He/she will be responsible for executing corporate and plant specific Food Safety, Quality and Laboratory requirements. This is a supervisory position.
• 2-5 years – Experience in food processing and quality assurance, preferably in a water factory
• Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, microbiology, food technology or related field
• Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
• Strong analytical skills – ability to analyze large amounts of data and determine deficiencies.
• Previous experience working in shop floor and water processing factory will be an added advantage.
• Technical requirements- Physicochemical, microbial and other laboratory analysis
Salary Budget- #80,000 -#100,000
Qualified candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and should live within Yaba-Somolu Axis.
Deadline for submission:- 13th November 2020