Vacancy for a Talent Strategist
Industry: Financial services
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The Talent Strategist function is a strategic role reporting to the Center of Excellence team to support the execution of the talent vision and strategy.
The Talent Strategist is responsible for supporting the firm in its desire to build the “dream team” (Talent) and to generate robust, long-term and sustainable talent strategies to drive growth and shareholder value creation by executing enterprise-level talent strategy, implementing large multi-functional assignments and initiatives. The role is also responsible for executing talent management programmes, partnerships / alliances based on the firm’s strategic priorities, identifying opportunity areas, and analyzing models for data-driven strategy across the talent management continuum.
These efforts will ensure that the Strategic Business Units (SBU) are attracting and retaining high-quality talent while also creating opportunities for growth and sustainability of the workforce for the Center and SBUs.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
• A desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a commitment to excellence, attention to detail, and sense of urgency, especially under pressure and in preparation for high visibility engagements
• High-energy, positive “can-do” attitude, and an ability to work as a team player, accept substantial individual responsibility, and proactively create value for the team
• Ability to manage complex, cross business projects in a professional, inclusive, deadline-driven manner
• Mastery in the creation of documents (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, presentations, business memos, etc.)
• Comfort navigating data sets, compiling data packs and ability to display data effectively
• Change Management – ability to support and drive organizational and cultural transformation. ix. Integrity and clarity in all communications and interactions
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
• Adaptability – flexible, agile mindset, optimistic approach; committed to overcoming challenges; comfortable with change and ambiguity
• First degree in a relevant field
• Professional qualification such as CIPM, SPHR, SHRM, PHRI
• 6 – 10 years HR experience
• Experience in financial services industry is an advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CVs to https://forms.gle/wbikgYpoS5BvXSi1A
on or before Friday November 13, 2020