Role :Technical Sales Personnel
Organization :Uni-Medical Healthcare Limited
As a Technical sales representative , You will work strategically to increase the awareness and use of Uni-Medical Healthcare products.
As part of your role you will have to meet sales targets and will answer queries and provide advice on the the company’s product. You may also have to make presentations and organise group events for healthcare professionals, as well as working with contacts on a one-to-one basis.
As a Technical sales representative, you will need to:
• Oversees all aspects of proposal preparation, ensuring quality, compelling bids are submitted in a timely manner.
• Tasked with coordinating incoming bid requests and proposal responses, the Big Manager must organize and track all requests and responses using company databases
• Review customer requirements to ensure that they are met in the proposal and collaborate with a wide variety of involved parties to include all necessary information within the proposals
• Assist with bid pricing and submit pricing suggestions for review and approval
• Meet and, if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business plans to make sure you achieve this
• Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the sales team or discuss future targets with the Sales manager
• regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
• keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
• Analyse sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated
• Monitor competitor activity and competitors’ products
• Anticipate potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapt strategy accordingly
• Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
• Stay informed about the activities of health services.
• Based upon Uni-medicals’ Bid and Sales Processes, develop and implement a best in class bid and proposal process that improves our competitiveness and win ratio for quote and RFP opportunities.
• Leads coordination with the operations and sales team, prepare RFP proposals that are value based, customer focused, to RFP requirements that enable Industrial to win contracts.
• Ask/Seek for clarification from clients for bid requirements
• Organize bid review call with internal stakeholders and prepare/present bid to the group for final decision.
• Proactively identify and complete private and public-sector organization prequalification.
• Develop commercial and competitor profiles for the targeted prospect list as per the strategic growth plan of Uni-Medical Healthcare Industrial services.
• Monitors and tracks all Uni-medical Industrial Customer Contracts, including MSA’s expiry dates
Send CV in PDF with Job Title to firstname.lastname@example.org