Role: Assistant Project Co-ordinator
Company: IT COMPANY
Pay: 60k net
• Assist in Coordinating project in assigned territory cutting across training, examination, certification, etc.
• Coordinate relationship management and robust liaising among all stakeholders
• Coordinate and assist marketing and sales in assigned territory.
• Provide solution to issues or challenges and report or escalate same PROMPTLY to the project office where necessary.
• Register students on the portal and Prepare students for the exams.
• Provide weekly report of activities in assigned territory to Management.
• To perform other activities that might be assigning to them from time to time by the business.
• First degree in Computer Science or Computer Education, Business Admin or related discipline.
• Work experience in higher institution of learning is added advantage.
• Must have teaching experience.
• Cisco Certification is an add advantage.
• Must be proficient in Social media marketing, etc
• Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
• Must be a business orientated individual who can make business projections three years into the future.
• Must be a Tech savvy who is in turn with the technology world.
• Must be resident in Kaduna.
Kindly forward CV to email@example.com using Assistant Project Co-ordinator as Subject of mail