Our client, a Quick Service Restaurant in the heart of Ilorin, Kware State is looking to hire a Facility Maintenance Officer
– Help maintain cooking equipment including troubleshooting, cleaning,
and maintaining, and conduct basic to intermediate repairs.
– Troubleshoot and repair electrical, mechanical, electro-mechanical,
hydraulic, and pneumatic systems and equipment.
– Create requisitions to procure parts and supplies.
– Conduct basic HVAC support, such as changing air filters and belts,
monitoring cleanliness level of the system, and conduct basic cleaning
– Conduct basic plumbing work including the ability to caulk and apply
sealant when needed.
– Maintain oven & fryer system by ensuring oil filtration is completed,
fryers are kept clean, and grease deposits or build up is maintained to
keep the system in clean and good repair.
Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
A minimum of 4 years experience in the Restaurant/ Hospitality Environment
A result-oriented Individual
If you qualify for this role, quickly send your cv to email@example.com