Location: Familiar with all topography in Ogun State
Brief Description of Job Duties:
• Identifying sites endowed with good quality quartz and limestone in Ogun State.
• Sourcing of these raw materials for industrial use.
• Assessing the quality of deposits through collection of representative samples for XRF analysis.
• Ability to interpret analysis results for decision making.
• Data capture, collation and creating a sound database.
• Involvement in manual mineral resource and mineral reserve estimation.
• Regional and detailed geological mapping to produce deposit scale maps.
• Reconnaissance stream sediment sampling and follow-up geochemical surveys.
• Daily, weekly reporting and statutory reports.
• Knowledge of current industry standards regarding safety, environment and heritage.
• Degree in Geology.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in mineral prospecting
Send CV to email@example.com