Role: Graphics Designer
Company: Management Consulting Firm
Job Type: Full Time
• Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral.
• Create and design visual elements such as advertisements, product packaging artworks, logos, brochures, and other communication materials
• Design PowerPoint slides for proposals and documents
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software (Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw etc.)
• Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
• Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects with design specifications.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts, Design Communication, or related field.
• NYSC discharge certificate.
• A minimum of 2 years of work experience with a design team in either advertising or consulting.
• An average – mastery knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint is mandatory. (WORD & EXCEL will be an added advantage)
Kindly send CV to email@example.com using Graphics Designer as the subject of your mail.