P’osition: Head, ICU.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a medical doctor with managerial experience .
• Must have worked in a covid-19 isolation centre.
• Minimum of 2 years managerial experience.
• Valid practising license.
• Must belong to a medical professional body.
• Escalate issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
• Manage through subordinate managers and professionals.
• Overall administrative charge and responsible for optimal quality medical care in the Intensive Care Unit.
• Delegate responsibilities to auxiliary and intensive care unit staff.
• Evaluate staff performance and quality of service.
• Ensure unit is conducted according to the standards of medical care for clinics during the pandemic.
Applicants should submit their resumes to email@example.com