Role: HR Administrator
Pay; 87k net
• Assist in carrying out general administrative functions in support of the team including filing, record keeping, data management and surveys.
• Assist in providing reliable and efficient business support services in areas including:
– Monitoring appropriate utilization of office supplies
– Raise all requisitions for the team
– Administration support for reception management
– Ensuring security of records (files, etc) and archival systems
– Organizing staff travel and accommodation
– Providing of official office events including organizing logistics and hosting sites
• Assist in tracking and keeping good records and ensure secure access to prevent misuse of information.
• Process all team’s cash advances and expense reimbursements.
• Assist in preparing required reports in support of operations and management decisions.
• Ensure the relevant HR database used by the team is up to date, accurate and complies with agreed standard and timelines.
• Assist in ensuring proper implementation of HR policies in the covered divisions.
• Assist to facilitate Attraction and Recruitment activities within assigned Division.
• Respond to customers’ queries and requests on issues and escalate to the assigned team member where necessary.
• Assist in proper on-boarding of new employees in the organization as directed by any member of the team.
• Process proper documentation for exiting staff in the assigned divisions.
• Assist to facilitate team building, divisional away day and village meetings for the assigned divisions.
• Develop and maintain efficient documentation and filing (electronic and hard copy) processes for the units.
• Reporting Writing: Set up team meetings and write minutes/ other reports support as assigned by the team.
• Manage and other daily administrative work as assigned by the team.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or related field.
• 1-3 years’ experience in HR.
Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills,
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to email@example.com using job title as Subject of mail