Job Title – Business Development Executive
Age Required: 27-35 years
Deadline : June 8, 2020
We urgently require the services of a Business Development Executive to generate briefs and convert them to transactions. To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
• Managing potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
Most suitable candidate will be considered based on the following criteria:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field with minimum of second class Upper division.
• MBA or related professional certification will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 5-7 years trackable experience in Hospitality, sales, marketing, Insurance or related field.
• Tech savvy and driving communication competencies.
• Ability to generate Useful briefs that convert to transactions
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Must Possess Business Intelligence skills, Negotiation and Persuasion Skills And Excellent organizational skills
• Independent with strong business mind
• Competencies in High- end Business Presentation
• Smart, highly intelligent with business foresight
Qualified Candidates should send their CV to email@example.com with the Job title Above. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.