Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Key Role, reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the overall execution and accountability of the operations of the Sales, Leasing and Property Management departments.
• Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
• Policy development and drafting
• Champion the on boarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision
• Preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
• Resolving employee grievances, training managers to coach and discipline employees, and counselling employees and supervisors
• Handle confidential matters with discretion
• Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
• Advise department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
• Keeps records of benefits plans such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
• Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
• Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
• Coordinates management training in company policies such as sexual harassment.
• Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness and equity within the organization.
• Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
• Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
• Conducts wage surveys within labour market to determine competitive wage rate.
• Prepares the human resources operations budget
• Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind exits.
• Prepares reports on and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
• Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
• HND/BSC in industrial and personnel management or any relevant field.
• 5 years or more experience
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Supervisory responsibilities
• Extensive knowledge of HR policies and procedures
• Good knowledge of Nigerian labour law
• Knowledge of Nigerian property law will be an added advantage
• Proficiency in Microsoft office
• Good knowledge of HR software
. A male is preferred for gender balancing.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to TNLrecruitment01@gmail.com