An indigenous virtual school is seeking for passionate and creative teachers to join her team. TO teach instruct, educate and provide instruction in every academic subject for year 1 to 6 student using the internet, computers, and online tools.
• Design lesson plans and follow all curriculum requirements.
• Deliver lectures through video recordings.
• Assign homework, special projects, and reading assignments to students.
• Encourage student participation and lead student discussions to keep them active and engaged in learning.
• Provide feedback to students and assign grades to their coursework.
• Assess and monitor individual student performance to ensure students are keeping up with the curriculum and not falling behind the rest of the class.
• Communicate with students and parents to provide progress reports and updates through online chat sessions and email. They may also hold online “office hours” so students and parents can communicate with them at their convenience.
• Track student attendance to online classes and report absentee students to their immediate supervisor, parents, or a school counselor.
• Strong emotional intelligence
• Good interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to communicate effectively (written and oral)
• Motivational skills
• Computer skills
• Analytical skills
Job type : CONTRACT
The ideal candidate must possess minimum of NCE.
Must have 1-3years proven experience in classroom teaching .
Mode of Application: Interested and Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail.
Closing date :Application closes on, 30th May, 2020.