Vacancy – Business Development Officer
Atlantis Construction is one of the leading construction firms in Lagos and a sister company to First Equitorial and Spectrum Facility Limited.
We are looking for an innovative and driven business development officer to join our growing team.
Atlantis Constructions requires the service of a Business Development Officer who would be responsible for prospecting, identifying, and developing business with new and existing customers.
This position will have the responsibility to generate revenue by formulation and implementation of business strategies and excellent salesmanship.
Business Development officer will work directly with potential business clients at all levels of organizations by utilizing relationships with potentials through continual network to build your client base and make visits to customer sites.
The most suitable for this role must be able to collaborate and work well in a team. As it takes a team to ensure a project is well executed and delivers an exceptional experience to our clients.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or any related field preferred.
• Equivalent experience in Sales or Marketing or Construction.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in any of the above mentioned fields.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong communication skills (Interpersonal, written and Oral)
• Flexibility to travel when necessary to meet customers and stakeholders to build business relationships which may be outside contractual hours.
• Great persuasion, critical and analytical skills
• ₦75,000 basic pay
• Commission of 2.5% on total net profit for projects initiated and sourced.
Interested parties should send an email to email@example.com