Job Title: Operations Officer.
Location: VI, Lagos State
Our client, a micro finance bank seeks to engage the services of an organized and driven operations officer that will effectively develop and enact company policies and increase efficiency of operations for our organization.
Qualifications and Experience: Essential requirements:
• At least 2 years experience in consumer or commercial lending either as a business / systems / process analyst or credit / risk / collections manager.
• Competent Project Management skills.
• Understanding of the full credit lifecycle including acquisition, fraud, account management, collections and recoveries.
• Familiar with operating Loan Banking Applications such as Bank One or other enterprise software.
• Numerically savvy, able to work with data, perform analysis and communicate result.
• Experienced in performance management.
• Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
HOW TO APPLY: Forward CV and Cover Letter (Highlighting similar work experience) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject- Operations Officer.