Our client a 3 Star hotel based in Lagos(Festac), is hiring a General Manager to manage her hotel. The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests. Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction. Work Very closely with the hotel owners and other stake holders.Responsible for managing the Hotels management team (HOD’s) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience.
GM DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
• Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel’s annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
• Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
• Maximizing room yield and hotels / resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
• Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
• Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
• Take ownership of all guest complaints.
• Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
• Lead in all aspects of business planning.
• Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
• Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
Age:38years n Above
EXPERIENCE:At least 5years experience in the hospitality industry and as a General Manager or Asst. General Manager.Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org