Job Role : Account Officer.
Location :Ikeja, Lagos.
Job Responsibilities :
• Managing the financial bookkeeping of the business.
• Processing invoices, recording payments, and tracking expenses of the organization.
• Cross-checking each expense with the corresponding invoice, to ensure that the billing is accurate.
• Sending bills to customers; processing refunds.
• Resolving billing disputes, creating and monitoring internal auditing procedures.
• Reconciliation of accounts.
• Providing general administrative support to the business.
• Managing procurement and transactions with company vendors.
• BSc in Accounting from a reputable tertiary institution.
• 2-3 years working experience.
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
• Keen attention to details.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Good interpersonal relationship skills.
Qualified applicants should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org, using “Account Officer” as email subject.
Application Deadline: 23rd August 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted