• Ensuring RGB TAT E2E from production to return to plant of 60days with adherence to 100% sorting of bottles from trade are in line with the agreed KPIs
• Support the Customer Services unit with data analysis and management information to improve OTIFNE
• Lead all special project in Customer service to deliver productivity and service mission (OTIFNE, CFR, RR).
• Build and share unit scorecard periodically to build accountability across board.
• Provide timely feedback to WHM’s/DO’s on process changes that will impact on their operations to ensure entire Logistics network is effectively managed.
• Develop relevant KPI’s, metrics, and analytics to improve delivery, schedule attainment/compliance with Operations.
• Implement processes/measurement that will enhance warehouse management performance for better FEFO to reduce SLOB
• Strong focus on implementation and achievement of goals from team building and integrity.
• Excellent in building relationships, networking ability
• Intellectually strong, but with sound and realistic judgement.
• Great analyst and able to bring visibility to problem through analysis in a way that makes solution provision simple and apt.
• Customer focused and goes the extra mile to ensure customer service.
• BSc/HND Qualification in Engineering/Statistics courses
• Business experience particularly in physical distribution activities; with a depth of capability in logistics and customer management / process design and SAP.
• Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to recruitment@
phillipsoutsourcing.net with job title as subject