Our client; a reputable Home Technology Industry is looking to fill the role of an ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Job Location: Lagos
· Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
· Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
· Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
· Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
· Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
· Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
· Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
· Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
· Supervising or training project team members.
· Estimating material, labour, or construction costs for budget preparation.
· Maintaining electrical equipment.
· Working with a variety of technicians.
· Proficient in design and calculation software
· Technology Design
· Critical Thinking
· Complex Problem Solving
· Equipment Selection
· Min of Bachelor degree in electrical engineering degree from an accredited school.
· Experience in using or a desire to learn required software.
· Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
Note: only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Interested candidates should forward their CV ‘MS WORD FORMAT’ to michael.adie@willerssolutions.
com using ÉLECTRICAL ENGINEER’ as subject of the mail