Role: Financial Accountant
1. Managing internal operations process and Financial control of Financial services.
2. Daily monitoring of transaction activities to maximize efficiency and productivity.
3. Analyze financial data, provide expense reports and formulate expense budgets.
4. Investigates operations activity and notes trends/patterns for business intelligence.
5. Utilizing relevant tools, software, & database to achieve optimal operational activity.
6. Partner relationships and liaison with concerned parties on issues resolution.
7. Overview on Agency Banking, VAS Payments, CAAS & Cooperative services.
• Holds a relative degree and minimum of 5 years relevant working experience.
• IFRS knowledge
• Qualified chartered accountant ACA/ICAN
• Natural aptitude for Identifying patterns and developing Insights from dataset.
• Deep Understanding of Financial Service products and offerings.
• FinTech savvy and Empathetic with a build for crisis management.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills.
Qualified candidates should apply via http://bit.ly/CareersAtThriveAgric