We are currently recruiting for the following role for a Proprietary Investment Company in the Healthcare Value Chain in Lagos
Position: GENERAL MANAGER
• Identify, recommend and explore opportunities across the Healthcare Value Chain
• Identify new growth opportunities, access market conditions and advise management accordingly.
• Carry out or overseeing the full appraisal and due diligence of investment opportunities (including commercial, legal, technical & financial modeling) and preparation and writing of required internal investment proposal papers.
• Make and manage investments in identified healthcare value chain
• Develop framework that would ensure all investment projects within the targeted value chains are efficiently managed with the overall objective of achieving profitability and liquidity within a short to medium term horizon.
• Keep abreast with development in the healthcare value chain space across the globe and strategically re-adjust the business in tandem with the market reality.
• Develop and manage a robust healthcare investment portfolio that is viable to meet the short- and medium-term objective of the company and support invested interests technically and commercially to mutually guarantee returns.
• Institutionalize processes, operations and a defined operating structure for the company
• Institute synergies, partnerships/affiliations, with foreign and domestic institutions, both on the market side as well as the funding side.
• Create targeted partnership agreements with Development Finance Institutions (DFIs) to gain access to deal flow. Capital and expertise.
• Ensure the company is listed as a member of relevant industry associations and trade groups, both local and foreign.
• Create and maintain relationships with internal & external advisors who can provide additional leverage on transactions.
• Employee recruitment, training, performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities.
Academic: A Degree either in the Medical Sciences or Social Sciences
Qualification & Experience:
Minimum of 10 years’ experience either in Healthcare Practice in (Investment, Banking, Management Consulting, Private Equity).
Strong understanding of Nigerian Healthcare value chain
Strong understanding of Nigerian financial markets, systems and products
Experience in Business Development in the Healthcare value chain
Communication & Motivation skills
Forward Planning & Strategic thinking.
Qualified and interested applicants should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title, “General Manager.”