Urgently looking to fill the position of a Head of Legal & Company Secretary for our client a Multinational Oil and Gas company.
This role is a 6 Month Contract role and location is based in Lagos State.
· Responsible for all Nigerian legal matters including commercial contracts, gas sales agreements, arbitration and litigation
· Review, draft and negotiate a wide range of legal/commercial agreements.
· Internal liaison with other functional heads and departments.
· External liaison with joint venture partners, trading counterparts, government/regulatory authorities and external legal advisers.
· Advise on the internal policies and procedures of the Group including matters related to anti-corruption compliance including investigations, claims to report.
· UK/Nigeria qualified solicitor with a minimum of 12 years’ PQE
· Excellent grounding in oil and gas commercial contracts and regulatory framework and corporate law with an ability to learn new subject matter quickly
· Astute, commercially aware and highly motivated
· Effective communication and negotiation skills
This role is open to Nigerians Only
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to email@example.com