I am currently headhunting for Optix Engineer with the requirements below
• NOC process (incident handling process/INC/PT,) network products knowledge
• Highly experienced in Nokia DWDM
• Must have a good knowledge on fiber optic transmission.
• Must have good hands-on working experience on the following NOKIA/Alcatel Lucent Devices: 1830 PSS16, 32, 36, 63, 24-X and 1621 SLE.
• Must be able to prepare report for onward transmission to customers
• Must have good hands-on working experience on the following devices: OSN 6800 / OSN 8800 / OSN 1800, Nokia PSS Series Nodes, CTN Nodes.
• Must be able to interpret alarms on the NMS and handle same based on standard resolution process.
• Must have the basic knowledge in transmission (DWDM Principles)
• Must be able to provide technical support to L2/ L1 Back Office resource when required in the event of network faults so as to aid speedy resolution of same.
• Ability to support health check activity and analysis of risks diagnosed.
• Must be able to give remote support to Field Engineers during fault management / troubleshooting activity.
• Must have broad knowledge with regards to the use of Transmission test equipment, such as Optical Power Meter, multi-meter, SDH/PDH and Optical Spectrum analyser, Optical Light Source, etc.
• Must be able to provide support to customers, ensuring all their requests within the work scope are handled and timely too.
• Knowledge of other Product like Huawei OSN Series equipment, ZTE, Tellabs 7100 / 8600 Series / 6300 Series will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Network Management Systems for Network Elements Management
• Should be able to guide the fiber team on how to resolve fiber-related faults
• Should be able to judge and confirm the status of optical fiber link from the NMS
CV should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org