- Identify and establish a new business.
- Organize appointments and meetings with community and hospital-based health-care staff.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Persuasively present products to health-care staff including doctors and nurses.
- Acquire doctors and dentists, with a preference for specialists.
- Collect necessary documentation to facilitate the publishing of acquired doctors and dentists.
- Coach and mentor published doctors and dentists.
- Pay-for-Performance Temporary Contract.
A Bachelor’s degree in Sciences is preferred but not mandatory.
Experience in a pharmaceutical sales role, preferably working with Doctors is preferred but not mandatory.
A commitment to continually meet or exceed established sales targets.
Strong negotiation and selling skills coupled with the ability to work on a team and independently.
Strong analytical skills and good business acumen.
Strong organization and planning skills.
Industry experience is a plus.
Send CV in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.