ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Using software, create visually engaging motion graphics, effects and animations.
• Understand provided scripts and project needs, create storyboards and animations, and assist in the editing process.
• Collaborate with a Studio Technician in incorporating video and sound into productions.
• Recommend improvement initiatives on latest software productions.
• Other duties as directed by Manager, IVR Management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE/CERTIFICATION
• High School diploma or equivalent required. Two- or four-year degree preferred.
• Previous visual effect production experience necessary.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:• Have an eye for engaging visuals, and experience creating high-quality animations.
• Working knowledge of animation software such as Adobe Suites, Cinema 4D, Maya 4D, etc.
• Working knowledge of studio cameras, teleprompters and lighting is a plus.
• Must be reliable, dependable, possess a willingness to learn and be able to work a flexible schedule.
Interested applicants should please send their curriculum vitae to email@example.com. The deadline for submission of application is on or before August 14, 2020
• Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted