ROLE: UTILITY OPERATOR
COMPANY: Manufacturing Company
A Utility Operetor role is to ensure smooth operations of Utilities machines .▪︎Must perform all work independently and coordinate with Utility shift in charge for smooth operation of Utility System.
▪︎To maintain daily checklists and log books of all utility machines on daily / periodic basis as per schedule.
▪︎ To attend day to day Utility complaints of inter/intra dept, under the supervision of shift in charges and to rectify these complaints.
▪︎To maintain proper housekeeping & 5s and safety in the concerned system.
▪︎To assist in maintenance at the time of breakdown in utility section.
▪︎ Diploma / ITI in fitter trade from ITI / NCVT or equivalent institute/ as per Nigeria Norms.
▪︎He should have 6-8 years experience in operation of following equipment’s;
• Thermic Fluid Heater (Minimum Capacity 3MKcal)
• Air compressors (Minimum Capacity 400 CFM)
• Water Treatment Plants. (Minimum 40M3/ hr.)
• Chillers, (400TR York Centrifugal Chillers)
• Cooling Towers (Gear Box Cooling Towers),
• HVAC System (AHU, FCU and etc.)
• Fire Hydrant System (Big industrial Fire hydrant system)
• Vapour Absorption Chillers. (600 TR direct fire VAM)
• Condenser and Chilled Water Pumping System. (Centrifugal Pumps)
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com with Job title as Subject