MANAGER, CREATIVE ARTS
Our client, a not-for-profit Professional Services firm offering Training, Consulting and Research services currently seeks to hire a Creative Arts Manager who will conceptualize and/or interprete internal and external marketing and communications campaign ideas in compelling visuals and texts across traditional and digital media channels.
• To develop and visually interpret internal and external communications and marketing strategies for the company and provide key art direction for the ‘look and feel’ of the company’s brand on an ongoing basis.
• Create visual elements such as logos, original images and illustrations to help deliver a message.
• Design/Redesign creative ads, banners, web page graphics, logos, illustrations, advertisements, webpage mockups, info graphic, brochures and many other forms of visual communication including.
• Design conceptualization using adobe creative suite for both Print and Digital Media
• Website/Application/Backend Layout designing
• Analyze and plan the framework of design according to the laid-out concept and established specifications of the project
• Ensure that the delivered products or services adhere to the policies and guidelines of the client
• Be aware of the latest techniques and procedures used in designs. Oversee usage of new techniques and Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
• Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital and traditional landscape.
• Develop new organizational direction processes to provide best quality of designs.
• First Degree in Graphics Design or related field.
• Professional Certification is an added advantage.
• 5 – 8 years post- qualification experience in Advertising Agency, Financial Services Sector, Prints & Media, or similar company.
• Experience in a technology driven environment with a dynamic and innovative mind-set.
• Proficiency in MS Office suite-word, power point and excel.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize different tasks.
• Must be detail oriented and well organized.
• Ability to use strong analytical and artistic approach to solve complex creative issues.
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Interested and qualified applicants to send CVs and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE: 10th Sept 2020