Job Title: Terminal Bond Manager
• Facilitate daily / weekly / monthly scheduling of operations.
• Facilitate planning of operations in compliance with Company standards
• Ensure there is proper and adequate resources (manpower & equipment) to perform the work efficiently
• Allocate resources (manpower & equipment) to operations
• Ensure work is being executed in accordance to the plan, and approve any changes that may be necessary
• Ensure work site is kept clean, organized, and professional
• Coordinate with client’s operations personnel and subcontractors.
• Manage and enforce the designated operator (task training) program
• Manage and enforce the daily equipment inspection program
• Review daily / weekly cost reports with Supervisors and Foremen
• Assists Supervisors and Foremen with solving operational issues
• Regular communication with field level employees to reinforce vision, goals, expectations, changes,
• At least seven years’ experience of commercial terminal bond operations management.
• Degree in any related field
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (i.e. MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook etc.).
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Good leadership skills
• Team player
• Handles confidential financial and personal information appropriately
• Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
• Possess strong problem-solving skills
Interested and Qualified candidate should apply by sending applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
on or before 17th of September 2020