I need to fill the role of a Design Manager for a client based in Victoria Island, Lagos
See ideal profile below:
• Intention is to have an enthusiastic person, great at CAD, Sketch-up, Revit, PowerPoint, Photoshop, etc.
• Key role will be to do initial studies, feasibilities, for new incoming projects.
• Will require high level of presentational skills
• Must be able to interpret urbanistic regulation applicable for projects
• Must be fast in computer use and producing sketches, mass studies, efficiencies, basic distributions to identify options, to support feasibility studies.
• Experience in one or more of the following: master planning, housing developments, either in low- mid or high rise. Or mixed use.
• Should be a bright person that picks up easily the principles that makes a project feasible, optimization of sellable areas, thinking out of the box
• Should not be afraid, and willing, to go the extra mile, either for support given or time spend.
– Degree/Masters in Architecture
– Minimum of 4 years’ experience
– Strong design/ supervision skills
If this cap fit, please let’s talk quickly, send CV to email@example.com ; please use the role applied for as the subject of your mail.