Location:Matori, Apapa- Oshodi Expressway
Company: Supply Chain
• Provide a high standard of personal executive level assistance to meet the needs of the EVC’s objectives, including diary management, setting up meetings, hospitality, travel and visa arrangements worldwide.
• Correspondence management: reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting
letters and documents; collecting and analysing information and initiating telecommunications
• Provide relevant support for Executive Management, The Board, Company Secretary and Legal
Team in line with corporate governance reporting and legislation / regulations.
• Coordinate the agenda of senior management team meetings, prepare an account of the meetings, and follow up on assigned action items.
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems including filing / data management, sourcing of stationery / equipment and general office management.
• Assist Executive Management to track and provide analytical reports on performance.
•B.Sc/HND in related discipline
•Minimum of 5 years experience as an Executive Secretary assistant or related role.
•Preferably a Female
•any relevant certification will be an added advantage
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
• Organisational skills, numeracy skills and the ability to multitask.
• Discretion, trustworthiness, tact, and diplomacy.
• Ability to manage a complex workload and work to tight deadlines.
•In-depth understanding of MS Office suite and research skills.
•Must meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Kindly forward CV to Recruitment@phillipsoutsourcing.net using Executive Secretary as Subject.